Online Relationship Building – Building Relationships Pt. III
This post is fairly long, but full of valuable information for your consideration.
Turning a one-time Subscriber to your list into a long-term client has a lot more to do with relationship building than offering products for sale. Building relationships for the long term will be mutually beneficial to you and your subscribers. If your business is only on the internet, you have to develop your online relationship building skills. Continue reading Online Relationship Building Skills
Build Solid Relationships
Building Relationships for the Long Term – Part II
Here’s one way to build solid relationships I mentioned in “Building Relationships for the Long Term”:
A Newsletter Continue reading Build Solid Relationships – Building Relationships Pt. II
- Internet Marketing Idea Machine When you don't know what content to create, here's the exact system you need. This teaches you to create content people want...whenever you want to create it.
Turning a one-time Subscriber to your list into a long-term client has a lot more to do with relationship building than offering good products for sale. Building relationships for the long term will be mutually beneficial to you and your Subscribers.
“The money is in the list” is as true as the day is long. Opt in Lists give you a group of customers who, if you do things right, will make you money. That being said, here are some ways to really shine and foster your ability for building relationships for the long term: Continue reading Building Relationships for the Long Term
How NOT to Build Your List
This post contains old information, but it’s certainly not outdated. The same ways of how not to build your list hold true today…
I was recently in receipt of an email from a list to which I belong. The list owner took part in an Ad Swap with another list owner. What then happened was a primary example of how not to build your list and hope to build awesome, trusting relationships that will bring long-term benefits to both you and your list.
What Is a List and an Ad Swap?
For those of you who aren’t sure about what a list or an Ad Swap is, I’ll give you a few details. Continue reading How NOT to Build Your List
Are You Pimping Your List
- Pimping your ride means souping up & prettying up your car or truck or whatever your main ride may be. My take on what that means.
- A pimp is one who finds customers for a prostitute; a procurer. Pimping – serve as a procurer of prostitutes. The Free Dictionary
- Pimping – More commonly used nowadays as making something cool or better.
- “Yeah, I was totally pimping up my profile today!”, or
- A person who has the best girls. and the most bling-bling of anyone.
- “Tyler P is Pimping.” Urban Dictionary
Continue reading Are You Guilty of Pimping Your List?
- SEO For WordPress "Discover a proven strategy for driving laser targeted traffic to your websites! Master The Power of SEO to Gain Floods of Traffic to Your Business!"
Recently, a group of FaceBook followers were asked this question: “Please share one to three marketing tips for business owners.” I’m taking advantage of the situation to share a list of marketing tips for business owners as part of Day 2 of the Ultimate Blog Challenge. There may be some duplication in the list of marketing tips, but I hope the list helps you get your wheels turning and making some plans for your business in 2017. Continue reading Marketing Tips for Business Owners
Your Business and Your List: An Ideal Business Partnership
In any kind of business, marketing is an important tool in the growth and development of that business venture. Opt-in Lists can make or break that business. “The money is in the list” is as true as the day is long. Opt-in Lists give you a group of customers who, if you do things right, will make you money. Continue reading Opt-In Lists Can Make or Break Your Business