Give Them More of What They Want – Building Relationships Pt. VI
I hope you’re learning something valuable with this series of posts about Building Relationships for the Long Term. I’m anticipating that by the time I’ve posted the last article, you’ll have an arsenal of information that will help you succeed in building a strong customer base and keeping them happy to be on your list – especially if you give them more of what they want…
Today I want to talk more about giving your readers what they want. Continue reading Give Them More of What They Want
Put Your Customers and Subscribers at Ease – Building Relationships Pt. V
I hope you’ve been enjoying and learning from my Building Relationships for the Long Term series of posts. This post is even longer than the last, so I do apologize. Sometimes it’s hard to cut things short (and I talk a lot). Today I’m going to talk about how you can put your customers and subscribers at ease, feel like they can talk to you about their questions and concerns, and that you actually care about what they have to say. Continue reading Put Your Customers and Subscribers at Ease
Evaluate Your Current Image – Building Relationships Pt. IV
Continuing on with my original post Building Relationships for the Long Term, and the posts that followed on January 6th and 7th, today I’m going to jump right in and talk about the three things you can do right now to change the way people see you on your journey to building relationships for the long term. If your goal is to build trusting relationships with your subscribers, you need to evaluate your current image. Continue reading Evaluate Your Current Image – Bldg Relationships Pt. IV
- The Official Warrior Event 2014 Video Set For two days in March, hundreds of the most successful online marketers in the business gathered in Raleigh, NC from across the globe for one final Warrior Live Networking Event - Warrior Event 2014.
And we captured the entirety of it on HD video and MP3
Online Relationship Building – Building Relationships Pt. III
This post is fairly long, but full of valuable information for your consideration.
Turning a one-time Subscriber to your list into a long-term client has a lot more to do with relationship building than offering products for sale. Building relationships for the long term will be mutually beneficial to you and your subscribers. If your business is only on the internet, you have to develop your online relationship building skills. Continue reading Online Relationship Building Skills
- PDF Backlink Traffic "Finally, Learn How to Boost Your SEO Rank and Generate Targeted Traffic Using This PDF Backlinking Strategy… Starting Today!"
Turning a one-time Subscriber to your list into a long-term client has a lot more to do with relationship building than offering good products for sale. Building relationships for the long term will be mutually beneficial to you and your Subscribers.
“The money is in the list” is as true as the day is long. Opt in Lists give you a group of customers who, if you do things right, will make you money. That being said, here are some ways to really shine and foster your ability for building relationships for the long term: Continue reading Building Relationships for the Long Term
- Internet Marketing Idea Machine When you don't know what content to create, here's the exact system you need. This teaches you to create content people want...whenever you want to create it.
How NOT to Build Your List
This post contains old information, but it’s certainly not outdated. The same ways of how not to build your list hold true today…
I was recently in receipt of an email from a list to which I belong. The list owner took part in an Ad Swap with another list owner. What then happened was a primary example of how not to build your list and hope to build awesome, trusting relationships that will bring long-term benefits to both you and your list.
What Is a List and an Ad Swap?
For those of you who aren’t sure about what a list or an Ad Swap is, I’ll give you a few details. Continue reading How NOT to Build Your List
Are You Pimping Your List
- Pimping your ride means souping up & prettying up your car or truck or whatever your main ride may be. My take on what that means.
- A pimp is one who finds customers for a prostitute; a procurer. Pimping – serve as a procurer of prostitutes. The Free Dictionary
- Pimping – More commonly used nowadays as making something cool or better.
- “Yeah, I was totally pimping up my profile today!”, or
- A person who has the best girls. and the most bling-bling of anyone.
- “Tyler P is Pimping.” Urban Dictionary
Continue reading Are You Guilty of Pimping Your List?
Your Business and Your List: An Ideal Business Partnership
In any kind of business, marketing is an important tool in the growth and development of that business venture. Opt-in Lists can make or break that business. “The money is in the list” is as true as the day is long. Opt-in Lists give you a group of customers who, if you do things right, will make you money. Continue reading Opt-In Lists Can Make or Break Your Business