Avoid These Affiliate Marketing Mistakes!
While affiliate marketing is a great way to earn a living, the fact is that many people become discouraged and drop out of programs. In many instances, the failure to be successful with affiliate marketing has to do with making a few simple mistakes. Here are some examples of those affiliate marketing mistakes and why they should be avoided. Continue reading Avoid These Affiliate Marketing Mistakes
- WP Cheat OTO 1 â© HITMAN â© Content Creation Cheats for WordPress that allow users to create professional styled content with 'copy and paste' speed and ease...
Tips To Writing Better Copy and Sales Pages
Writing better copy for your website, blog, sales pages, or even an ebook is a critical part of your online endeavors to make sure that you educate your readers. You want to write excellent copy to entice your readers so that they possibly buy something from you or join your list. Continue reading Tips To Writing Better Copy and Sales Pages
- Niche Video Site Builder #1 In JVZoo for a reason... This is the most popular video website builders. Improved years after years, it now powers more than 350,000 video websites on the Internet with its unsurpassed features.
New Approach to Link Building
Backlinks have been a fundamental part of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for a long time. Yet there isn’t a clear consensus among SEO specialists as to how to obtain these links. While a lot of emphasis is being placed on fast websites and quality content, links are still critically important to rising in search engine rankings. Here’s a new approach to link building… Continue reading New Approach to Link Building for SERPs
Three Steps to Success with Analytics
You monitor your website’s analytics, but the real problem is – what do you do with the data? Follow this three steps to success with analytics plan to make the most of your own site’s analytics. Continue reading Three Steps to Success with Analytics
- PC Masterclass OTO 2 â© HITMAN â© PC Masterclass is a set of essential video tutorials and tools that help users secure and speed up their PC's before doing business on line
Ten SEO Tips for Your Content
There has been a lot of change in SEO over the past few years. If you’ve been around SEO for very long, you know that there has been an emphasis on creating quality content. To help ensure that your content performs well, here are ten SEO tips for your content to keep in mind when you’re writing your posts. Continue reading Ten SEO Tips for Your Content
Content Marketing Main Concerns
With so much emphasis being made on quality content for search engine placement, there has been a rise in the interest of content marketing. A lot of questions still remain as to how to create an effective content marketing strategy. Here is a strategy that focuses on the three main concerns of content marketing – findability, shareability, and convertability. Continue reading Content Marketing Main Concerns
Evaluate Your Current Image – Building Relationships Pt. IV
Continuing on with my original post Building Relationships for the Long Term, and the posts that followed on January 6th and 7th, today I’m going to jump right in and talk about the three things you can do right now to change the way people see you on your journey to building relationships for the long term. If your goal is to build trusting relationships with your subscribers, you need to evaluate your current image. Continue reading Evaluate Your Current Image – Bldg Relationships Pt. IV
- Newsletters In A Box w/MRR! (Brand New) Newsletters In A Box! Get Fresh Copy And Paste Emails For Your Subscribers...Without Being A Writing Genius Or Fancy Product Creator And Without Having To Spend Your Hard Earned Money On Outdated Rehashed Private Label Rights...Guaranteed!
Are You Pimping Your List
- Pimping your ride means souping up & prettying up your car or truck or whatever your main ride may be. My take on what that means.
- A pimp is one who finds customers for a prostitute; a procurer. Pimping – serve as a procurer of prostitutes. The Free Dictionary
- Pimping – More commonly used nowadays as making something cool or better.
- “Yeah, I was totally pimping up my profile today!”, or
- A person who has the best girls. and the most bling-bling of anyone.
- “Tyler P is Pimping.” Urban Dictionary
Continue reading Are You Guilty of Pimping Your List?
- PDF Backlink Traffic "Finally, Learn How to Boost Your SEO Rank and Generate Targeted Traffic Using This PDF Backlinking Strategy… Starting Today!"
Recently, a group of FaceBook followers were asked this question: “Please share one to three marketing tips for business owners.” I’m taking advantage of the situation to share a list of marketing tips for business owners as part of Day 2 of the Ultimate Blog Challenge. There may be some duplication in the list of marketing tips, but I hope the list helps you get your wheels turning and making some plans for your business in 2017. Continue reading Marketing Tips for Business Owners
Your Business and Your List: An Ideal Business Partnership
In any kind of business, marketing is an important tool in the growth and development of that business venture. Opt-in Lists can make or break that business. “The money is in the list” is as true as the day is long. Opt-in Lists give you a group of customers who, if you do things right, will make you money. Continue reading Opt-In Lists Can Make or Break Your Business