Getting Customers and Subscribers on Board – Building Relationships Pt. VIII
Well, we’re finally here – the second last part of Building Relationships for the Long Term. I sure hope you have learned a lot about running a successful newsletter and building lasting relationships with your customers and subscribers. This post is long, but for the sake of winding down, I decided to do it this way. In this second last post, I’m going to talk about getting customers and subscribers on board – how you can get them to give you exactly what you want by appearing like you don’t really want it at all. Continue reading Getting Customers and Subscribers on Board
Evaluate Your Current Image – Building Relationships Pt. IV
Continuing on with my original post Building Relationships for the Long Term, and the posts that followed on January 6th and 7th, today I’m going to jump right in and talk about the three things you can do right now to change the way people see you on your journey to building relationships for the long term. If your goal is to build trusting relationships with your subscribers, you need to evaluate your current image. Continue reading Evaluate Your Current Image – Bldg Relationships Pt. IV
Build Solid Relationships
Building Relationships for the Long Term – Part II
Here’s one way to build solid relationships I mentioned in “Building Relationships for the Long Term”:
A Newsletter Continue reading Build Solid Relationships – Building Relationships Pt. II
Turning a one-time Subscriber to your list into a long-term client has a lot more to do with relationship building than offering good products for sale. Building relationships for the long term will be mutually beneficial to you and your Subscribers.
“The money is in the list” is as true as the day is long. Opt in Lists give you a group of customers who, if you do things right, will make you money. That being said, here are some ways to really shine and foster your ability for building relationships for the long term: Continue reading Building Relationships for the Long Term
- Simple Crazy Traffic Simple Crazy Traffic was created to show internet marketers exactly how to send tons of quality, low-cost, targeted traffic to their websites. This method is not one of the same old ones that everyone has been hearing about for years like SEO, blog posts,
Are You Pimping Your List
- Pimping your ride means souping up & prettying up your car or truck or whatever your main ride may be. My take on what that means.
- A pimp is one who finds customers for a prostitute; a procurer. Pimping – serve as a procurer of prostitutes. The Free Dictionary
- Pimping – More commonly used nowadays as making something cool or better.
- “Yeah, I was totally pimping up my profile today!”, or
- A person who has the best girls. and the most bling-bling of anyone.
- “Tyler P is Pimping.” Urban Dictionary
Continue reading Are You Guilty of Pimping Your List?
- PDF Backlink Traffic "Finally, Learn How to Boost Your SEO Rank and Generate Targeted Traffic Using This PDF Backlinking Strategy… Starting Today!"